RSS

Bieber doll, or bieber barbie? haha

After Book, Movie, and now, Justin bieber doll? if you're a beliebers, im pretty sure that you already know this news. i think, after i bought this bieber doll, all my barbies will leave ken, sorry ken ;). it was announced that bieber dolls, featuring his various looks and some which will play 30second snippets of songs such as baby and one less lonely girl. Justin bieber dolls will be in stores 4th of december. So maybe, lot of beliebers want this for their christmast gift. It cost $17.99 to 27.99. It'll be released WORLDWIDE. wow, but i think, it'll be in my country next year because we're sooo late. Well, i hope my mom will bought me justin bieber dolls for my bday :)
Theres Sue Sylvester wax statue, then i hope, they'll make Justin Bieber wax statue soon ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment